Side note: We got his schedule during our last visit. He wakes up around 7 AM,and has breakfast then. A little later, a mid-morning snack around 10. And, lunch around 12:30. He then sleeps between 1-4 PM. We aren't exactly sure on when the nap begins..but he definitely wakes up at 4 every afternoon- b/c we have gotten to the orphanage to see the end of nap time. He then eats dinner around 6 PM, and goes to bed between 8-8:30 every night.
Anyway- back to passing our time: We walked around the 3 floors of the mall- each floor isn't that large. They have some of the same stores we do- The Body Shop and Starbucks (we enjoyed some latte's!). They also had lots of other shoe stores and clothing stores. I even saw a wedding dress store- and saw the price of a beautiful brides' dress- 31,650 rubles! That only $1,032 in USD. So, pretty comparable pricing, I guess. :)
We bought our very first 2 souvenirs from Russia this morning at a little shop at the mall. Yes, after 2 other trips here, our first souvenirs! The other trips have been jam packed, so we didn't have time to walk around anywhere too much. After walking around the mall a bit, we walked back across the street to our hotel. And, now we are down to our last hour here before leaving to go get our boy. We are super excited!!!
Here are a few pictures of things here...
These are little Matryoshka dolls that we bought at the shop in the mall! They are so cute!
A little plate we also bought as a keepsake.
Here is Landon's pack n' play all set up in our room!!!! Tonight will be his first night here with that!
This one's for you, Sarah!!! I was so excited to see this in our room with our coffee maker! :)
They have NesQuik here!!!
Well, that's all for our last blog post before we have our boy for good! YEEEAAAHHH!!!!
Landon, HERE WE COME!!!




I find I am a little emotional reading this today. I am so excited and relieve for you guys! Can't wait to see Landon's little face!
ReplyDelete