We have about 15 minutes before our driver and Olga pick us up for court. We are very excited, and not as nervous as I had thought we would be. I know that is because there are so many of you praying for us- thank you!!!
I want to let you know, so you're not worrying (mom!) that we may not be able to post until tonight (for us) late afternoon (for you guys). We may be going straight to the orphanage for our last visit...or, we may just be back here at the hotel. We don't know what is planned for us today after court.
We enjoyed our visit with Landon last night, as usual. We didn't know if it was or wasn't our last visit...so that kinda helped me keep from getting sad again. But, at least this time, (Lord willing if court goes well...which as anticipate it will) we will be back in almost 10 days!
Again, thank you all for your prayers! I am hoping we can't update until later...b/c that will mean we got to go see our boy again!
Praying for a "DAH!",
Liz and Greg
PS- For any who do not know..."dah" in Russian means YES!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!




Love you! (all 3 of you) ... Let's show the court "We are Fam-i-ly" ...... It's now 9:50 am your time, so just know we are all praying for "dah" ... and give Olga a high-five from GrandPop!
ReplyDeleteUntil tonight! xoxoxoxoxo!