We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, America!!

Landon is very aware of birthdays, and what they mean. 1)You get "bigger" and 2) You get presents. He loves birthday celebrations and we can often overhear him singing "Happy Birthday to you..." at random times. With May and June just passing, we have celebrated over 10 birthdays in our circle of family and friends.  Yesterday, we got to celebrate our country's birth, a day filled with lots of fun!

I ran in the Pitman 4 miler for the 2nd year in a row.
Landon joined me for a few blocks!
Right in front of me, you'll see my long-time running partner, Shannon, and her daughters, Lindsey, and Christin. Hooray for Christin who ran the last half with us!!

Then we walked to the Pitman parade to join my family

Grandmom, Mom (Nana), and Ethan

We spent the rest of the day with our friends and their children...
wow, we have a lot of kids! :)

Yeah, mom, I have a woodchip in my mouth...so what, it's my 1st 4th of July!


I'll close this post with a little video I took of Landon...



Happy Birthday, America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!