We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Friday, July 27, 2012

Ethan's Dedication

Yes, I'm behind again. Yep, I know...it's summer. I have off, and should have much more time to blog without working 8+ hours a day. Yeah, I don't know, either.  I guess between projects at home, preparing for vacation and Ethan's birthday, blogging time has gotten pushed to the back burner. Catch up time!

On June 10th, we dedicated Ethan Wyatt back to the Lord...officially. I think in our hearts we had done that well before June 10th, but we still wanted to stand before God, our family and friends, and our church family and share our committment to raise Ethan to love, know, and serve God.

Here are a few pictures of Ethan's special day!

Pre-Service kisses from big brother!


Like Daddy like Landon. ;)

 Mid dedication, Landon declared, Mom, let's switch! Take turns!


A special saying on his cake....
Yes, Ethan, you ARE dearly loved.
(PS- the ShopRite folk put the # symbol after "Col." so we had to remove it, hence the big space... haha!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!