We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oh, Family Day!

Today marks 1 year since we walked in and saw an adorable TINY baby in his carseat carrier sitting on the table. 1 year since I changed this tiny peanut's diaper and broke out into a sweat because I felt like I couldn't go fast enough, and my boy was crying.

1 year, 1 year! Time certainly has flown!
(Slow down!!!)

I couldn't help but choose these two photos, since he is reaching out and touching my face in both. The first one was taken the first time I held him. The second one was just yesterday, at the Phillies game. :)





 Happy Forever Family Day,  Ethan Wyatt! We love you SO much!!! ...to the moon and back!!


PS- Look how much Landon has changed in a year!

Sandy Cove 2011 vs 2012 picture! I think cute just turned into handsome. My, oh my!

 


 


4 comments:

  1. Love the pics of Ethan touching your face. Such sweet moments! I agree...your cute lil' fella is definitely turning into a handsom fella:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and love all the pictures!!!! Happy forever family day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Two handsome cuties!!! it does seem to go faster and faster doesn't it? Enjoy as much as you can and don't worry about blogging!!! Kids and family come way first!!

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!