We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Friday, June 29, 2012

Cousin time!!!

This past Memorial Day (I know, I know...I'm a tad behind in updates...shh! don't tell!) we got such an amazing treat. Jill (Greg's sister, for those of you who don't know) flew in with Jackson- OUR 1ST NEPHEW!- for the weekend. Knowing they were coming in, we had kept our calendars free and clear. All we had on the agenda for the week was Jill & Jackson. Which sounds funny for two reasons now that I am thinking of it... 1) Jack & Jill  2) Jill Jackson was Jill's name for...well, up until last September! It was just funny to keep saying Jill Jackson visit. :-) 

They both flew in on Friday night, and the boys were already in bed. So, we met them over at mom and dad's around 7:30 for a huge, yummy breakfast. It felt like Christmas!  I couldn't help it...I walked in, and cried. Nope, not the emotion I was expecting either. But, it was a happy, bottled up for 3 1/2 months excitement kind of cry. I wa sso happy to hold this adorable, teeny, tiny little nephew of mine! It brought back the emotions too, of how fast this year with Ethan has gone. I can't believe he was THAT little!!  Our weekend was so nice and we enjoyed every minute we got to spend holding, kissing, and smiling back at our nephew!

Our tearful meeting. :)

3 cousins!!

Ethan checking out Jackson!

Grammie meeting her 3rd Great Grandson!

Jackson meeting Aunt Linda,

and Aunt Barbara!

Jill and Jackson (LOVE!)



Uncle Neal, Aunt Denise and their 3 GREAT nephews!

Silly cake time!!

Aunt Faith, Landon, and Jackson
(2 outta 3 ain't bad!)

Jackson checking out his Uncle Greg


Cousin photo time!
...courtesy of Aunt Faith!!

.Our newest Jackson family photo!
(minus Drew and Marissa)






1 comment:

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!