We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Saturday, January 7, 2012

The (Post) Twelve Days of Christmas- Day 5

So, the 12 days of Chrstmas posts are taking a lot longer than 12 days to get published. I knew that would happen once work started back up! Working full time (and having a job that requires work after you come home) and having the boys by myself every night, doesn't leave much time for updating my blog. But, although I am busy, I feel an "accomplished" tired hitting my pillow each night, and that's a good feeling!

Day 5- Holiday Mail Time!  (Yes, I know- Day 4 hasn't been published yet....I am having technical difficulties uploading a video I took on my phone...the sound isn't coming over...so, as soon as I get that worked out, I'll be publishing Day 4!)

One of Landon's favorite things to do everyday is to get the mail with me on our way into the house after school. With the incoming Christmas cards that had pictures of so many of our friends and family that he knows being the majority of the mail, we spent a lot of time together, on the kitchen floor, opening up Christmas cards. It's the simple things sometimes!!!



One of my favorite things is watching Ethan crack up at Landon

I can't add anything to this picture...except to say- "I am SO in love!!"

I love the wide eyed expression - "A snowman?" :)

Does this make anyone else literally LOL??? I crack up everytime I see it! It reminds me of one of those photos that you see on the sports show "PTI"- pardon the interruption- where people enter in their own subtitle to the picture. I can come up with so many, like...
"...Who is this weirdo smiling next to me?" or,
"Nope, I don't know him!" or,
"Seriously, another picture?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!