One of the things that I love most about Landon (as if I could EVER pick!) is how silly he is. I'll admit, his silliness comes out when it is least convenient (the store, or a restaurant, or when I'm in a rush to get out the door), but it sure does keep me laughing hours or even days later! Here is just one example... (stay tuned for an upcoming Chipmunks post where there will be plenty more silly!!)
As I am rushing out the door to go to work, Landon sneaks my coffee off the kitchen table, and says, "Take picture, Uncle Kenny!" Now, for those of you who need a little explaining, Landon's Uncle Kenny is Greg's godfather (now we refer to him as the GGF....great godfather, lol!) who loves coffee. We stayed at their house back in July when Ethan was born. Ever since, Landon adores his uncle Kenny, and knows that anytime he says "Picture Uncle Kenny", mommy will let him do what he is asking to do, at least long enough to take a picture.... I'd say we have a little manipulator on our hands!!
There are times when Landon randomly stops whatever he is doing, and goes over and talks to his brother, while rubbing his face or head. We hear him saying, "How you doing, Ethan?" "You okay, Ethan?" SO CUTE Other times like this, he asks to hold his brother, and wants us to take his picture. These next few crack me up!
And, yet another thing I love is how much he loves reading! Being a teacher, I know how important this is, and I can see how much his speech and vocabulary have grown from reading every night. For a few months now, Landon has been finishing lines in books we read, and just recently, he has pretty much memorized a few Bible stories and the book, "Just Go To Bed" by Mercer Mayer.





No comments:
Post a Comment