We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Monday, September 13, 2010

WOW....So overjoyed with THANKS!!!

I can't even express how Greg and I feel right now. We are so overjoyed, and even overwhelmed with how much support we have. We always knew we were blessed....but- WOW. I wish we had thought to keep count of how many people came! I think we exceeded the max occupancy! ...shhh! Don't tell! :)

We wanted to say special thanks, but everytime I started, I feel afraid of leaving someone out- so here's a special thanks to EVERYONE who helped- whether it was with the hall, food, decorations, BASKETS....wait, I have to say that again...BASKETS! (yes, there were THAT many!), donated baskets,  and of course to all those who came out, had a great time! We THANK you!!! I am still shocked at this- but, we raised a little over $6,000 on Saturday! Unbelievable, right?!?

Here are just a few pics that capture the fun we had!












We saw it fitting to use Chnese food boxes for the Chinese Auction ;)


50/50


Soooo hard to only pick one dancing picture to post! :) Everyone had lots of fun!



Thank you again to all our wonderful family and friends!!!!
...now, hurry on phone call!!!

1 comment:

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!