We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Album to leave with our little one

Here are pictures of the album we had made to leave over in Russia in between trips. We are hoping our "baby" will get to see it often, to remember our faces and how much we love him or her!





We love you Baby Jackson, and can't wait to meet you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome scrapbook, how did you do it! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. Very cool :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And, Denise- I ordered it from Walgreens.com. They are only 9.99 per copy (I got two in case one wasn't returned to us on Trip 2) I was actually really bummed, b/c their text box wouldn't let me paste in Russian text. I wanted it to be a bi-lingual book. I resorted to printing out the text, and laminating it, and just taping it on top of the English text, so the orphanage workers can read it to our little one. :)

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!