I don't know which to write about first!
Yesterday we got a letter in the mail from the pharmacy we used last year in conjunction with our major medical insurance. We had to pay 30% of all the medicine for our treatments which totalled around $1,100. Well, apparantly since then, our major medical paid that portion, and our pharmacy never reimbursed us. In doing an audit of all acounts, they realized this, and sent us a check for that amount! What wonderful timing!
AND, I didn't realize that one of our friends who was selling tickets for us hadn't put the cash/checks she received in the total the other night, so she just gave us the other$1,000!!!! that she had! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I just had to share this wonderful news!
This means that of the $13,000 that we owe to the orphanage (which we will pay on trip #1) I believe in all total fundraising we may have gotten almost $10,000! We never ever expected such an amazing outcome! It is just showing us that when you take a step out in faith, God is going to make sure all the details are taken care of.
One last thing- I spoke with our agency today. They contacted their staff over in Russia, and they have "no news yet for us." BUT, they do expect to have some soon. WOW. I must admit that I am now sitting on the edge of my seat, or should I say, checking my phone for a missed call quite often. :) Up until now, I always knew it was not likely we'd get our referral "yet," but with tomorrow's date being 9/15, that means we are officially in the "mid-late September" time frame that our agency had heard we would get our referral in.
Now is a good time to start working on that "to do" list our social worker left us with back in late March!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!




God is so faithful! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you, God always provides! The album you made is beautiful! I can't wait till you get your referral!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love your photo album too! :)
ReplyDelete