We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, July 3, 2014

November- Thankful for FAMILY

The last time we had professional family pictures done was when Ethan was about 6 weeks old. A friend of ours is a photographer and offered a great deal, so we couldn't resist. My hope was to update our family tree photo collage that hangs above our stairwell in the living room with these photos...hopefully I will get to it before summer's end!

Here are a few of my favorites!



 


 I love lovin' on my boys!!
Daddy and his boys!


One of my favorite nice family pictures


We're going to kiss you!! 
(Perfect capture of their typical reactions!)

They are the best of friends...and they also tend to know how to get on each other's nerves a bit. ;)

A typical day in our lives! :) Love this!!


We also made our annual trip down to my sister, Laura's, house this November.  We had a great time, and the kids had a blast playing together and finishing off their day with basketball and smore's!


Eeek! I just couldn't do it! They also had alligator something or other and frog legs!
Call me non-adventurous, but I just COULDN'T!

Shades, dude? Perhaps to block the smoke. :)

Granddad and Greg manning the campfire!

Basketball game!


Jed helped Ethan to score too!

Good, ol' family fun! 

Sarah and Silas! :)


We were able to get our 2nd annual family shot. I always love looking at this one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!