We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, July 3, 2014

Halloween 2013

As has been our tradition the past few years, we met up with our friends, Lori, Darren, Caden (and Nana Karen) to trick or treat around their neighborhood. Our boys just love Caden and the four of us love seeing our kids have fun together! When you're friends with a couple before kids, getting to see your kids become just as good friends as you are puts an extra big smile on your face.

Jengo Fett (from Star Wars) and Batman!

And, me too! R2D2! 

Jengo Fett with his mask on



Poor R2D2 could never quite keep up with his big brother and Caden


Who darted from house to house!

Eventually he would catch up, but the long robe sorta got in the way of climbing big stone steps. 

Hi Mom!

The daddies (and Lori) having fun too!

We also have made it a tradition to drive over to Mommom and Poppop's house around the corner to trick or treat. Sometimes Nana and Grandpop are able to join, but for some reason, they couldn't this year. (Since it is July and I am JUST now catching up on this post that's probably why I don't remember haha)

This seems to be the only picture I got trick or treating at Mommom's! Not only have I been slacking on updating our blog, but I slacked on taking pictures too! :(


The boys had a blast, as always! Landon is already talking about what he wants to be this coming Halloween. I am crossing my fingers that he changes his mind...ANOTHER Star Wars character! AH! I can't! That would make 3 years in a row!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!