Ethan's first camel ride! (yep, I cut off the camel's neck in the picture, haha)
Leah and Elijah
Landon and Elijah on the carousel
Me and my lil man! (getting too big!)
We couldn't leave without riding the zoo train!
At the new Kids zoo, they have a huge climbing play area that the kids loved!
We decided to try something we haven't tried yet with the kids- Swan paddleboats! They loved it!
Ethan's face cracks me up here!
Hannah and Michaiah
Elijah and Leah
Ethan loved petting the goats!
The next day we had all of our cousins over for a sleepover! In the morning, the kids woke up ready to put out the slip n' slide and baby pool before 9:30! It was a ton of fun until the slip n' slide popped! :)
And, Ethan enjoyed swimming in their pool! He didn't want anyone to hold on to him, and kept saying "jump!" and "two, threeeeee!!!" so we would bring him over to the side so he could keep jumping in.
We are already looking forward to our next cousin play date and are very excited to be spending a week together at Sandy Cove in a couple weeks! I love seeing my boys and my cousins play together and develop that bond that I remember loving when I was little. :) Brings me back to when I was little, and puts a big smile on my face. It also really makes me appreciate how much my mom endured every summer in our pool- settling squabbles and trying to keep the peace during the hot summer days!



.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment