GOOD NEWS! Our wait DID officially begin back on May 19th (according to their computer systems this is the day they sent our Dossier to Russia) when we sent our dossier over. Side note: I have our DTR date as May 25th...and am keeping it that way, because that's the date I knew that it was officially over there.
SO- that means that we are almost to our 3 month wait mark...where does the time go? And, while we were told that the estimated wait time for a referral is 3-6 months from May 19th, it could be sooner, or later than that...it just depends on which children become available for international adoption that are currently in "the system."
On another note, here's a picture of the art work on the front of our adoption t-shirt. Greg and I came up with the idea, but all the designing was done by an awesome artist at our church, Bob. He's been so patient with us through all of our "change this", and "wait, can we do this..." e-mails. THANK YOU BOB!
If you would like to purchase a shirt, you can click on my paypal account on the right, or just e-mail me, if we live close. They are $20 for adult sizes, and $15 for youth. We should have them in by late next week!





So excited for you! I am glad you are well into your wait :)
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I'm going to start praying that you get a referral call next week. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your t-shirt design! Yeah on getting a better grip on your time frame!
ReplyDeleteGreat shirt design!
ReplyDelete