With that being said, here are some of our events and fundraising efforts that we have going on:
- T-Shirt Sales - Adult and Youth sizes available: XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS, YL, YM, YS, YXS - $20 donation for adult/$15 donation for youth size (design close up picture is on previous post)
- Family Adoption BBQ - August 21st - Open House- from 4-8 PM - @ Cedar Lane Pavilion behind Laurel Hill Bible Church - Enjoy Bob Conrad's awesome cooking, games, and FUN!
Tickets are $3 more at the door
- Beef and Beer- September 11th- 6-11PM
Democrat Club in Blackwood - Tickets are $25 each
**If you are unable to attend either of these events,
but would still like to support, you may purchase tickets anyway,
just let me know so we can get a head count for food**
- Turn in your old gadgets (ipods, video games, cell phones, etc) that are cluttering your drawers and closets to gazelle , and we get their value in donation $!! They even send you a pre-paid shipping label! Follow the link to the right side of our blog.
Of course, we also welcome your prayer support. I know that the peace we have had through this entire process is because there are so many people that we have praying for us- and that means SO MUCH to us.
Well, here we are- outside our comfort zone, welcoming the help of our family and friends....
Thank you in advance!
Love,
Liz & Greg





I think God prefers us to be outside our comfort zones. . .why else would we even think about pursuing Russian adoption??? : ) We handled the money portion okay--we were very lucky to be in such a good place there--but we got a little boy (whom I absolutely adore!!). I have two sisters and have no frame of reference for boys. I am having a blast finding out!!
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Stacy