For the most part, we spent most of the snow days snuggled up inside because Ethan wasn't a huge fan of playing in the snow this year. Landon, however, LOVED IT!
Daddy's big helper!
Our cousins managed to make it over during one of the snowfalls, and the kids had fun playing outside (yes, and even locking poor Hannah outside)!
Ethan all bundled up second guessing if he was ready to go out
"This scarf tastes good, mom!"
Hooray!! Leah was able to convince Ethan to head out!!
Here are a few inside pictures I snapped with my phone this past winter.
Landon took a real interest in watching ice hockey this winter, and Greg was able to show him all his hockey player cards that he collected when he was little.
Celebrating Grandpop's birthday!
Silly selfie!!
Landon loves his baby cousin Silas!
And, I adore him too! Snuggle munches!
Look at this adorable face!
Both boys love helping me cook dinner.
Every now and again, I turn around and there are movie characters in my house!
Say hello to a Stormtrooper and Buzz Lightyear!
My poor sick baby!
My brff and I got in a long run outside in the cold. We skipped, skidded, and walked across many patches of ice that day! The rest of the winter we were subject to the treadmill. I did get rather used to it, but now that I am back outside everyday, I can't bring myself to go back!
Landon loves getting strawberry lemonade whenever we go out to a restaurant!
Another silly selfie! (Ethan loves snatching my phone and taking pictures with my camera!)
The boys set up a tent in the kitchen using big blankets one day!
I think we had ever blanket, pillow, and stuffed animal out!



















No comments:
Post a Comment