We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Friday, August 16, 2013

An Aunt Again!

In late June, my sister Sarah had her first baby. Silas Robert was born on June 23rd. He is such a good baby, and growing so SO fast! Here are a few pictures of the fun we have had enjoying Silas this summer!

1 day old!
 
1st time visiting his new cousin!

 
Kisses!

Landon holding Silas with his Hawaiian Punch lips, haha!

An attempted cousin photo!
 
 
Two weeks after Silas was born, Sarah spiked a fever, and had to go to the hospital. Silas wasn't able to go with her the first night, so he spent the night here with us. I enjoyed having him, and re-living the 1st weeks stage that I so enjoyed two years ago with Ethan. God truly blessed me giving me the chance to experience Mommyhood from Day 2 on. Looking back, it fulfilled that "baby" need, and I am so content to only have infant sleepless nights when I babysit! ;)
 
Ethan and Silas

Landon sneaking in a picture with Silas from a distance because he had a cough
 

Just today we went to the park with my sister and Silas. I can't believe how big he is getting! The boys had a great time and I look forward to all the years of fun we have ahead of us with our 3 boys! It's like re-living our childhood watching our boys together! :-)

Sarah and Silas

Only my son would be sweeping instead of playing on the playground! His Nana would be proud!

Mom, look! I can DRIVE!

The ever climbing Ethan!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness the smile on Ethan's face in the picture with Silas.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!