It is hard to believe that two years ago today we were in a Moscow courtroom nervously awaiting the judge's approval of our adoption. When I go back and read my post from that day, I can see the courtroom and feel the emotions as if it were happening all over again.
http://jer2911theplansihaveforyou.blogspot.com/2010/12/we-have-passed-court.html
So grateful for the DAH we got that day, and for all the amazing changes in our boy that followed that day. God is so good!
ON December 8, 2010, I was holding back happy tears as I heard the judge read our adoption order. And, today, I am holding them back as I recall a conversation Landon and I had on our way to Cubbies this past Wednesday night.
Landon: "Mom, Do you think Jesus can send mommies and daddies?"
Me: "What mommies and daddies, bud?"
Landon: "To the boys and girls that don't have a mommy and daddy"
Me: "Of course he can send them!"
Landon: "But how?"
Me: ....and the complicated explanation of how God sends mommies and daddies began. ;) Bottomline: Landon, we will just have to pray that God will send more, honey."
If God is already putting these boys and girls on his heart now, I can only smile at the thought of what his future may hold!
Happy 2 year Dah Day, Son! We love you!
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!





Smiling a very happy smile for you all!!! Only one more Post Placement Report, right? And, I can say that, without a doubt, the emotions and feelings don't diminish even after 5 years. . .God Bless!!!
ReplyDelete