We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Monday, October 29, 2012

Ethan's 1st Haircut

On October 5th, 2012, Ethan got his 1st haircut. We were trying to hold off as long as possible, cherishing his baby curls. But, the curls began to poke him in the eyes, and itch his ears leading us to the guilt ridden decision...he needs his hair cut.

Here are some "before" shots!

Looking at and talking to my cousin, Jackson!

I know I'm a little biased...but, aren't they the cutest?!?!


So, there you have it...the long curls!!

We called in my sister, "Aunt Sarah," to do the honor! And, what a lovely job she did. Ethan was a trooper, and didn't even fuss!! I guess it helped that we gave him his sippy cup and some raisins to distract him. :)

Whatcha doin' up there, Aunt Sarah?

I think I can reach that paper towel!

Yep, I love the camera!

...and my daddy, and climbing up a slide!
 
 
And, now that I have finally recorded the first haircut, I feel like it has grown out so much he is almost ready for another! :) 



1 comment:

  1. That first one is really the hardest isn't it??? In answer to your question, no I don't know when the Easter will be. Howver, it usually is a week or two after our Easter. It will be posted on the website and now that you have gone, you will get an invtation in your email.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!