We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Sunday, August 14, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

I decided that from here on out, I am going to post some of my favorite things about being a mom on random occasion- some special things or words or happenings that bring a smile to my face as I remember them, or as they occur. And, I guess to be most realistic, I will also write about some of my not so favorite things as well. :-)

Favorite from today:

Me to Ethan (who has a scrunched up look on his face): munch, munch, munch (kissing his cheeks) "I'm sorry, Ethan, Mommy just loves munching my boys!"
Me to Landon: "Landon, who does mommy like to kiss?"
Landon: "2 boys, Mommy"
Me: BIG SMILE "That's right, Landon, I love kissing my 2 boys! And, who does Landon like to kiss?"
Landon: "Mommy"

Gotta love it!

Not so favorite:

Waking up at 3 AM to the words: "Mommy, Daddy, wet!" For the next half hour I let Greg clean up the mess in Landon's room- I had just fallen back to sleep after feeding Ethan and asked if I could pass the clean up job on to him. 

And, I dont' want to forget to wish a...


Happy 3 weeks, Ethan!!



1 comment:

  1. Liz,
    Love so much that you are enjoying your boys so much!!!! They are both beautiful!!!!! Enjoy every single second!!!!

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!