Here are a few pictures!
The SERIOUS look- when watching YODA and JAR JAR from Star Wars...hmmm....Greg is really rubbing off on someone! :)
The other serious face- watching the Phillies! Notice the catcher's mitt. Everytime someone hits the ball, Landon throws it down, and runs across the room, like he's running to 1st base!
A favorite toy- someone discovered that going down the driveway is a way you can REALLY pick up speed!
Thanks to Aunt Faith, who caught some fun moments at Daddy's softball game! OH, the glove...Landon has a thing for gloves! Every game, he needs to wear batting gloves!
He watches so intently, learning, taking it all in, and WANTING to play with the "guys" as he calls them!
During our fun Family Night at the Phillies, in response to me kissing Greg, Landon says, "No, Landon Daddy" Someone was a little jealous! :)
There have been some pretty significant leaps in Landon's speech lately! He is really starting to put words together now, and even prays all by himself! It is so adorable. I am working on getting it on video, so you can hear just how cute! I actually have a short video, but the sound isn't that great. His prayers (head bowed, eyes closed, and hands folded) sound something like this: "Daddy, Daddy, Mommy, Mommy, Amen" followed by us adding in each additional family member's name, one at a time, with Landon repeating each one! I LOVE it!!!
Okay, you get a sneak preview here- don't tell Greg! Here's one of his Father's Day gifts- just came in the mail!
Okay- I should be getting back to cleaning the office and basement to prepare for the new baby! I can't believe we are almost down to 1 month!!











Just popping in to let you know I am thinking about you guys!
ReplyDelete