We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Pictures from Trip 1

Day 1
Landon feeling Daddy's chin just about 2 minutes into our meeting

The first time I held my boy!


Couldn't wipe the smile off my face!


Or off of their faces!


Day 2

Nothing sweeter than seeing the love in Greg's eyes!


I know this was the first time Landon rode this bike the right way. He kept pushing it from behind...many of the toys over there had strings tied to them...I was assuming so the kids could play more independently with them. :(



Day 3
Popping Daddy's cheeks

A family photo!

Though this only lasted a moment, I loved it! Now, I get minutes on end rocking him to bed each night! Wouldn't trade that for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!