We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, January 13, 2011

We love hearing our boy laugh!!!

Before you get to hear the laughs, I wanted to say that we had our first pediatrician appointment today. According to the Doctor, Landon is healthy, and he doesn't have any concerns. We are going to see a children's eye doctor to see about getting his lazy eye corrected, but, that's about all! We are scheduled to also see CHOP next Wednesday, the 19th. We had hired them to analyze our in-country medical information at the time of our referral in October, and they like to follow up with the children after they come home...so, they will be doing a complete medical and developmental eval on Landon for us.

Here are a few videos of how much fun we have making Landon laugh! He loves being bounced around, and even tackled by his daddy! I don't know who enjoys it more! :0)

I look back on this, and think- wow- look how much he lets me kiss him now! I think back to the first time we met him- it took him 3 days of seeing us in a row to let us hold him...I just love that he is getting so comfortable with our affection! And, what I love even more are the times he randomly walks over to Greg and I and hugs us, and reaches his little chin out, with lips all puckered up, while making the "mmmmmwwah" sound!

Yes, this is Dakota's chew toy...Landon likes  her toys just as much as his own...sigh. ;)

I look back at this video, and laugh- I didn't notice at the time how Dakota had chunks of snow on her snout! Poor girl, she is always being "skooted" out of the way...


Landon playing with his new remote control police car - he thinks it's funny to make it bump into things.
He is so silly!

Here's Landon with his 5 cousins! :)


Yes, these are my gloves! He won't wear any others, he just shakes them off...no matter how much I tuck them into his coat sleeves!



2 comments:

  1. There is absolutely nothing sweeter than the laugh of a child!! A priceless treasure to capture it on video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have probably read/watched this post 4 times. When I use my laptop I can only view your blog on google reader (my laptop is ancient), so I can't comment.
    I just wanted to say you, Landon, and Greg look so incredibly happy! It's so amazing how God brought your family together. Landon seems to be bonding with you both very nicely! I'm sure there are many more happy family videos to come.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!