My friend Alicia came over last week to help me paint, and Friday, I did the second coat. Talk about perfect timing to bring home the shower gifts! Not only did we just finish painting Friday night, but literally a half hour before the shower started, Jill helped me wipe down the furniture, and Greg and Chris carried it in, and put it in its place! Couldn't have worked out better! As soon as we have the wall decor done, and the toys organized, I'll update with better pics.
We are almost ready for you, Landon! Please court date, COME SOON!!!




Super cute! I can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd how fun that they surprised you with a shower?!?
Aren't showers awesome? The room is adorable. . .
ReplyDeleteLiz, I love you new paper! The crib bedding is so cute! Looks like his room is ready to go!:)
ReplyDelete