We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Saturday, June 26, 2010

Someone's Waiting For You

Along with Summer comes some more spare time which is very nice. One of the things I always wish I had more time for is playing the piano. I'm not great, but it's something I enjoy. Yesterday I sat down at the piano and played for a while. I grabbed one of my Disney songbooks, and came across this song, "Somone's Waiting For You" which was on the Rescuers. I remember watching this movie when I was young, and loving this song, but I hadn't remembered it or thought of it in years. As I began to play it, I caught sight of the words, and couldn't help but fill up with tears. I realized that these are some of the thoughts I am thinking right now for our child: "Have faith little one...someone's waiting to love you." 

So, if you have a few minutes, enjoy this link and clip from the movie...you might want to grab a tissue if you're like me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyHX71Z6M7s

How often we pray and think these words: We are waiting for you, and loving you so much, sweet baby! We can't wait to meet you and bring you home! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I tried...but can't watch it. I made it about thirty seconds into it when the tears started...but I do remember the song and it's perfect for how I'm sure we're ALL feeling...just too sad right now. :(

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!