We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And, it's...off!!!

I just put our precious dossier #1 in the hands of UPS! It is off to our agency for a thorough check-over. Then, they will let us know when they send it off to Russia! Woohoo!

The official wait begins! We have lots to continue to do...begin working on Dossier #2 (due right after our 1st trip), preparing the room...a fun summer project, and fulfilling all those things on the "to do before placement" list!

We are praying lots for our "blog friends" who are waiting for court dates to go back to bring their child home. Some areas of Russia are moving slowly but surely, while others aren't processing things until that official agreement between countries has been signed.

After this quick update....signing off to cheer on the Flyers!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you! I know when we got ours in the mail, it seemed to make it so "official." And now we all wait for God's perfect timing to send us to a country half way around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that feeling of. . .sigh. . .I've done what I can for now! It's great, isn't it?? Once it is sent off to Russia, that's when you sit on pins and needles for the first part of the wait. This wait is actually easier than the wait between trips. . .I'll give you some tips for that part when the time comes. That was when we actually did Aidan's room--it helped to pass the time and to dream about our little boy who would live in that room. . .: ) Awesome times!!

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!