We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, April 15, 2010

What a Day!

Today was a day of news...changing news! ...news of which I didn't hear at all first hand. I left the house at 7:30- a quiet house- one that did not turn the TV or radio on. However, thanks to friends, our agency, and the internet, I have been in the loop the whole time.

At the start of the day, a news station had reported that all Russian adoptions had been frozen (no details can be added, b/c I didn't watch this or hear this...and from what I was told...those were the only words I heard).

Then, thank God, our agency sent out this update:

NCFA Confirms Russian Adoptions Rumor is FALSE: Adoptions ARE still being processed by the Russian Ministry of Education


NCFA has confirmed with officials from the U.S. Department of State that the rumor of a suspension of intercountry adoptions from Russia to the U.S. is currently false. Intercountry adoptions are still being processed by the Russian Ministry of Education until further notice.


We will announce further details as they become available.

We don't really know what each day will bring. We are going to continue moving along with our paperwork. Everything was notorized today, and if we continue to hear good news, Greg will be driving them to be apostilled on Monday in Trenton on his day off.

Please continue to pray!

....having just got home (at 9:30 from all day and night parent conferences) I am off to bed so that I can wake up at 5:20 to run! What a day!

1 comment:

  1. Amen.. the fact that they are still processing adoptions is an answer to prayer. Still praying that your little one will be home really soon.
    ((((((HUG))))))
    Love, Tina

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!