We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to School

All too fast, the summer was gone, and September was upon us. As we got closer and closer to the start of the new school year, and as I ever so slowly put back on my "teacher hat," I was excited for the new class I would be getting and to see off my new "K-4'er."

 

Somebody was excited for his first day of school!

It was my first day of school too, so I had to hop in for a quick picture, and then let Daddy take Landon for his first day (they let the parents stay the first day...)

Look how tall!
(I guess standing on the step does fool you!)
 
Ethan has been going to my friend Amy's house again this year.
We are so blessed to have her taking care of our boy while we work! I can't believe this will be his last year with "Miss Amy" and that next September he will be starting in the Nursery 3 class that Landon was in last year. Where is the time going?!?!!!

Landon's September K-4 picture. Oh my heart! I love that face and smile!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!