While pulling out of the church parking lot, taking Landon home from Cubbies on Wednesday night, I hear Landon yell from the backseat, "WAIT A MINUTE MOM, STOP!!!" I calmly reply, "Why, bud, what's wrong?" To which he yells in a panicked voice, "ETHAN DISAPPEARED!" I tried to hold back my laughter while trying to explain, that, no, Ethan had not disappeared. He was home, with Daddy, sleeping in his crib. Being the know-it-all 3 year old that he is, Landon continued to insist that Ethan had disappeared. He even followed up by saying, "Landon sad, mommy. Need to get Landon new baby brudder." Yeah, who's laughing now!?! Not me, that's for sure! Of course, I tell him that he is not getting a new baby brother, and then secretly give God that look that says, "Don't even think about it. I already know how funny you are."
PS- after I hear "Need to get Landon a new baby brudder" at least 3 more times in the car (that's what happens when you ignore a 3 year old...they just keep on repeating themselves until you answer), I finally say, "What would you name your new brother?" And, he says, without any hesitation, "Ezekiel!" haha!!!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!




Zeke!! It's perfect!! Gotta love the heart of these little guys!
ReplyDelete