We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Thursday, December 29, 2011

The (Post) Twelve Days of Christmas- Day 1

Wow...what a month! I am running on adrenaline, having just had our entire family over for dinner and cake and ice cream for Landon's 3rd Birthday! So, before heading to bed, I am going to attempt to begin a series of posts that will help chronicle our version of the "most wonderful time of the year."

At Ethan's 4 month doctor visit, we got the clear to start him on fruits and vegetables. We were so excited for this new phase to begin, but because neither Greg or I wanted to miss out on his 1st time eating, we waited until Saturday morning, December 3rd, to give it a go!

So, here it is! Our boy right after his first vegetable- Sweet Potatoes!!
The look of shock and wonder! Mr. Serious did, indeed, like his food!
 (even though he doesn't look like it)



Then, the very next day, December 4th, we did two exciting things- we took Landon up the road to a local salon who was hosting a holiday open house. There, they had Santa, Mrs. Claus, and elves set up for a photo shoot! This was Landon's first time seeing Santa!




I have to admit, I expected him to refuse, but he didn't! Although he isn't smiling for the camera, he did really enjoy it, and asked to see Santa again!



We also had our wonderful Aunt Faith come over to take some pictures of the boys in front of our Christmas tree for our card. Here are just a few of my favorites!

Smiling with Daddy!

All our kiddos!!

You want me to smile...again?

Our newest family picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!