We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Friday, September 16, 2011

7 Week Picture Update

I really wish I had more energy to blog right now, but I am tired and need to take this opportunity to go to sleep, so for now, I will just update you with a few pictures.

Our Lil'est Eagles fan!





If only you could hear the adorable coo that went along with this face! I literally sat him up on my legs and held my camera phone up and just kept taking picture after picture! I can't help it- he makes such cute faces!!

Tail end of a laugh

Mom, how many times do I have to smile? Isn't this smirk good enough?

See, all this excitement, and I spit up!

Let's not forget about this cutie pie! I snatched this shot right after we got back from our first night at cubbies! I have a few more that I need to upload from my regular camera. ...next time!
But, I have to say, Landon did a very nice job saying his first section: "God loves me." (Well, sort of- he said the section, but all he would say is God (then pause for his leader, Miss Kelsey, to say "loves") and then he would shout, "ME!" When I tried to get him to say "loves" he says, "No, Mom, Kelsey say it!" What a kid!

And, last, here is yet another adorable big/little brother picture. I apologize for the huge eye- Landon woke up that morning with a swollen eye from a bug bite. :(




That's all for now, folks! Bedtime for Mama!


But...Hopefully this week when I have a little more time (haha!) I can upload two videos I have taken today that are just too cute! Landon has learned to count to 12...I know, not the traditional 10. We have 12 steps in our house, so hence the 12. :) And, the other is a hilarious video that I took at the request of my DIL as I call him (Dad in law) - the inside of Ethan's suckie that's sure to make you laugh!

3 comments:

  1. They are both adorable!! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!! And this, too, shall pass (the tiredness). Just keep plugging away and sleep when he sleeps (when you can- I know it's harder with a toddler. I remember laying on the couch while Jack watched an Elmo DVD, just so I could rest at least! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!