First Canoe Ride!
And 2nd Pony Ride!
Miniature Golfing with Daddy, Mommy, Grandpop, Nana, and Aunt Sarah
Nice, but hard to get family picture
Our fun, much easier to capture family picture. Guess which boy had to be asked to pull mommy?
I can't believe it, but I don't have ANY pool pictures. My sister does, so I will be sure to get some from her and upload them as soon as I can. Landon was very independent in the water by the end of the week, and even jumped off the diving board to my sister (and lifeguard) Aunt Sue. He kept signing for and saying "more" but my heart couldn't take any more jumps, so we went back to the 3 ft. area to play.
Sidenote: I just added a picture to my last post- Landon helping Daddy put Baby Ethan's furniture together.
Baby News: We may be getting a call any day now! The biggest news is that we received our adoption tax credit from 2010 and sold Greg's truck, so now can pay for Baby Ethan without any more loans- praise God! And, to top it off, Greg's Godparents have graciously agreed to let us stay with them until our interstate paperwork is completed, so we will not have to survive in a hotel for 1-2 weeks...not to mention the $ saver that is as well!
My Aunt Ruth, Uncle Walt, Jed, Hannah, Leah, Elijah, and Michaiah all stopped by today to drop off these matching adorable homecoming outfits- Love them!! And, can't wait to see our boys in them!





How fun! What a great bunch of family fun!! And whew-hoo on no more loans!! Having just finalized our adoption, that is SUPER exciting!! God rocks!
ReplyDeleteFunny how the financial 'stuff' falls into place when you are faithful to God's calling! Getting excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete