We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Monday, March 21, 2011

Too Busy To Post, but Still Enjoying Our Boy!

So, with school in full swing (I'll leave it at that), I have had very little...okay, no time to post lately. I'm having blog withdrawal, and feel the need to at least upload a few of the cute pictures we have taken recently...taking pictures never ends!

New family pic? Oh wait, he's not looking! :) 
Landon's first candy cane - he found this at Nana's - the only place that would still have candy canes out in March, hahaha!


I just love this picture!


And this one!


Landon, Mommy, and most of his aunties.... miss you Aunt Jilly!!
(yes, for my blog friends out there who don't know us, these are my sisters- look a like or what!?!)


My friend, Alicia, and her son Micah who is 10 days older than Landon. I just love the way God worked that out!! Looking at this picture brings me back two and a half years when she was pregnant with Micah and wishing I was too, so that our kids could be the same age. I just love how God has worked all the details out!

Okay, these next pictures are from a very fun trip to RiverWinds - an indoor facility that all 3 of my sisters have been lifeguards at. 


This is Landon's excited face after he saw the pool area!


One of Landon's favorite thing- pretending to drive! Once he made his way over to this area he went from "unsure" to "loving it!"


Can't wait for summer!!!!


And, I'm going to leave you with a hilarous video from this past Friday. This is what I came home from school to find: Daddy and Landon having a BLAST in the backyard!


That's all for now! Hopefully I can update again soon. Until then, back to work!

6 comments:

  1. Was wondering about you all! Miss your posts, Landon really seems to be thriving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Landon is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Landon is so cute and getting so big! Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls absolutely loved doing the same thing! Glad things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!