We welcome you to follow along as we enjoy our life home with our sons!













Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Down, 1 To Go!

Our 2nd HS meeting was last night- everything went smoothly. We are set to have our 3rd and final visit on Saturday morning at 9AM. We are in the midst of compiling all our legal documents and other paperwork necessary for our 1st Dossier submission. I want everything on our end to be done so that when our completed HS report comes back (it could take up to 4 weeks) I will be all ready to just have everything notorized, and then sent out to be apostilled by the state of NJ. ...then, it will be off to our BCS headquarters, and then off to Russia! :0) So excited! Hoping this excitement will give me the energy I need to clean the house, and get all my "school" work done each day!

3 comments:

  1. You can do this...I wish I could send you some energy! But out of everyone I know, I KNOW *YOU* can keep up and get everything done. This will allll pay off!! Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So after seeing all the cleaning and work you are doing I'm thinking I should just hire you and Tammie to clean my house before our home visit;)

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Click on the time under each post to leave a comment!